WHAT IS ISO 21001 CERTIFICATION PROCESS?
Before beginning your certification journey, you require to implement the quality management system (QMS) in your organization and operate it for some-time to check its effectiveness. When you are assured about your management system, you should follow for ISO 21001. For that, you want to fill the application-form and processes the requirements of the certification. If you're assured that the proceed of your management system meet the requirements specifications, you may continue for an internal-audit. Following are the unique steps for obtaining ISO 21001 certification:
1. Internal-Audit: This is done to check your EOMS Application form.
2. Management-audit: In this phase, your organization checks for the realization of the ISO standard requirements.
3. Corrective activities — At this phase, you are required to close gaps in your EOMS as per the findings of the last audits. You will be needed to document the steps taken.
The organization ISO 21001 Certification process is partitioned into 2- phases:
4. Stage One (Documentation-survey) — The auditors from the certification body of your choice will review your documentation for its compliance to the prerequisites of ISO 21001 Certification in India .
5. Stage Two (Primary-Audit) — At this phase, the auditors review your processes for compliances and non-conformities according to the requirements of ISO 21001 Certification as well as your own documentation. This is done by reviewing reports, records, and your organization practices.
Why Select QMCS INDIA For ISO 21001 Certification ?
It must be noted that the International Organization for Standardization does not certify, it just publishes the ISO standards. An external body performs the certification. QMCS INDIA is one such ISO Certification Consultancy which has a reputation for being one of the best in the India. We have best team for ISO Expert.